It’s been a while since I’ve done a book cover inspired makeup. So I give you my makeup inspo from Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince.
Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
By JK Rowling
Young Adult, Fantasy
When Dumbledore arrives at Privet Drive one summer night to collect Harry Potter, his wand hand is blackened and shrivelled, but he does not reveal why. Secrets and suspicion are spreading through the wizarding world, and Hogwarts itself is not safe. Harry is convinced that Malfoy bears the Dark Mark: there is a Death Eater amongst them. Harry will need powerful magic and true friends as he explores Voldemort’s darkest secrets, and Dumbledore prepares him to face his destiny…
Available where ever books are sold!
And now onto the makeup!
- Primer: Cover FX Blurring Primer
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Sun Beige 310 – Maybelline Superstay Full Coverage
- EYEBROWS: Honey Brown – COVERGIRL Easy Breezy Mico-Fine + Define Pencil
- CONCEALER: Light Medium – Tarte Shape Tape
- BRONZER: Bahama Mama – theBalm
- HIGHLIGHTER: Precious Petal – Wet n Wild Megaglo
- BLUSH: Hush Blush – Pretty Vulgar Make Them Blush
- ALL OVER LID: Draft – ColourPop Double Entendre Palette
- TRANSITION: Hard – ColourPop Double Entendre Palette
- CREASE: Lavender – Morphe 35B
- LID: Purplish – Morphe 35B
- INNER CORNER: Apple Cider & Ziggy – Morphe 35B
- LOWER LASH: Lavender & Purplish – Morphe 35B
- WATERLINE: Green – Absolute New York Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- LASHES: Ardell Faux Mink 817
Could we talk about how beautiful these Ardell Faux Mink lashes are? Ignore the inner corner of the lash. It lifted a little and I realized way too late. BAH!
And now for some spam.
Missed my past Harry Potter looks? Don’t be left out:
- Harry Potter & The Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix
Now, who’s been playing the Harry Potter mobile game? I’m obsessed. But I refuse to pay for energy, so I am taking my time with it. I am now on my second year, go me. BUT every better, I helped my house win the House Cup!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO!
Yes, of course I took screen shots! I never expected to see Hufflepuff as House Cup Champs. Like ever.
Are you playing??? What year are you up to?