We’re back for more book cover inspired makeup looks. Today I am tackling book two of the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This cover art gives me the burgundy/fall vibes. With a pop of aqua green. So that’s exactly what I did.
If you’ve never read this book, let me give you a synopsis:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
by JK Rowling
- Series: Harry Potter Book #2
- Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Fiction, Wizard
The Dursleys were so mean and hideous that summer that all Harry Potter wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he’s packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature named Dobby who says that if Harry Potter returns to Hogwarts, disaster will strike. And strike it does. For in Harry’s second year at Hogwarts, fresh torments and horrors arise, including an outrageously stuck-up new professor, Gilderoy Lockhart, a spirit named Moaning Myrtle who haunts the girls’ bathroom, and the unwanted attentions of Ron Weasley’s younger sister, Ginny. But each of these seem minor annoyances when the real trouble begins, and someone, or something, starts turning Hogwarts students to stone. Could it be Draco Malfoy, a more poisonous rival than ever? Could it possibly be Hagrid, whose mysterious past is finally told? Or could it be the one everyone at Hogwarts most suspects: Harry Potter himself?
GET TODAY FROM AMAZON
Here’s what I used:
- FOUNDATION: Medium – Eve Pearl Flawless Face Palette
- SETTING POWDER: SansStone 16 – Bare Mineral Bare Pro
- BROWS: Dark Brown – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brows Wiz
- ALL OVER LID: Matt Lin – theBALM’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- CREASE: Matt Rossi – theBALM’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- OUTER CORNER: Matt Kumar – – theBALM’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- LID HIGHLIGHT & INNER CORNER: Meteor, Comet, and Electra – BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette
- WATERLINE: Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Pencil
- LOWER LASH LINE: Matt Rossi & Matt Kumar – theBALM’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette
- MASCARA: Mad Lash – theBALM Cosmetics
- HIGHLIGHT: Intense – MYOB Cosmetics
- LIPS: Rhubarb – Bite and Hendrixx – MYOB Cosmetic
What do we think? Are we getting the wizarding vibe? I like to think so! I look more like a Slytherin than a Hufflepuff. HUFFY PRIDE!!!
Have you ever sorted into a Hogwarts house? No, well let’s fix that. Take the quiz and sound off below as to which house were you sorted to.
2 Comments Add yours