I have been slacking around these parts. But now that things are getting back to normal, let’s get back to my Book Makeup Series. All the looks are inspired by the colors of cover art that inspires me.
This is my inspiration for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, book four.
- PRIMER MIST: Oil Control Primer Mist – ELF Cosmetics
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Medium Neutral – Tarte’s Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
- EYEBROWS: Dark Brown – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- BRONZER: Bahama Mama – theBalm
- CONCEALER: HD Lifting Concealer in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- HIGHLIGHTER: Top Shelf – MYOB Cosmetics
- BLUSH: Stunt – MYOB Cosmetics
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- EYE PRIMER: HD Lifting Concealer in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- ALL OVER EYE: Mogul – PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
- TRANSITION: Stunner – PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
- LID: Yellow & Orange – Morphe 35B Palette
- CREASE & UNDER LASH LINE: Cyprus Umber – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- WATERLINE: Black Magic – Beauty for Real i-Line 24-7 Waterproof Eyeliner
- MASCARA: Tarte’s Lights, Camera, Lashes & Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- LIQUID LIPSTICK: Mind Control – MYOB
Say it with me, KRUM! KRUM! KRUM! HAHAHA! Ok I will admit, this is my favorite Harry Potter book. Not just because of Viktor Krum (maybe a little). But because it was completely different than the first three. New schools were welcomed, the Triwizard Tournament, and the Yule Ball.
And it was the first time you saw Hermione and Ron actually show some emotion and jealousy for each other. Could we just take a moment to aw here? Awwwwwwww!
I really hope you are enjoying my Book Makeup series. Missed my past looks? See them all here.
Thanks so much for sitting a spell!
2 Comments Add yours