It’s taken me a while to finish this series but here it is. The last Harry Potter book makeup inspo for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Hope you like it!
Harry Potter & the Deadly Hallows
By JK Rowling
Young Adult, Fantasy
As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid’s motorbike and takes to the skies, leaving Privet Drive for the last time, Harry Potter knows that Lord Voldemort and the Death Eaters are not far behind. The protective charm that has kept Harry safe until now is broken, but he cannot keep hiding. The Dark Lord is breathing fear into everything Harry loves and to stop him Harry will have to find and destroy the remaining Horcruxes. The final battle must begin – Harry must stand and face his enemy…
Available where ever books are sold!
And makeup time!
- FOUNDATION: Wet n’ Wild PhotoFocus – Cream Bige
- EYEBROWS: Covergirl Ultrafine Brow Pencil – Soft Brown
- BRONZER, HIGHLIGHTER & BLUSH: CoverFX Perfector Face Palette
- TRANSITION: Pur Festival Palette – Epic
- CREASE: Pur Festival Palette – Hidden Desert
- LID: Pur Festival Palette – All Night
- INNER CORNER: Pur Festival Palette – Psychedelic
- MASCARA: Wet n’ Wild Mega Length
- LIP CRAYON: Absolute New York – Red
Harry Potter Book Makeup Series
- Harry Potter & the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince
And to end the Harry Potter series, here’s a picture that is utterly, and plainly me.
I’ll be back with more Book Makeup inspirations.
Oh! Before I forget, I’m on TikTok now. Find me @nerdanlace.