Hey guys! Hope you’re having a beautiful weekend. It’s nice here in the New York City area. Finally.
Here’s our Weekly Roundup. Catch up with what you missed on Nerd & Lace this week:
- We introduced you Tat’z Nail’z
- We showed and easy DIY Candy Basket for Easter
- We gave you a run down on Organic Labeling
- We reviewed the set of Pixi by Petra from Ipsy offers
- We shared you an easy Crockpot Pot Roast Recipe
- We gave you a run down of what Color Correcting is and how to use it
- We shared a small Ulta Haul
- We shared out gown of the week from Carol Hannah
- We put together a few outfits and pretended we were going to Coachella
This week is Bridal Fashion Week and we’ll be there to cover a lot of the events. All this week, we’ll be going back and re-sharing with you some of our favorite looks from the past. We hope enjoy our coverage and our picks.
As always, thank you so much for stopping by and checking us out.
Nerd & Lace