Our very own Ange put together the 10 Commandments of Health & Fitness.
Let’s take our health and fitness to the next level. Allow this list, guide you to a better version of you.
- Thou shall not log more selfies than workouts.
- Thou shall not let one bad day ruin all the good days.
- Thou shall not partake in fad diets or cleanses. You didn’t gain it in a few days, don’t expect to lose it in a few days.
- Thou shall make time to exercise and meal prep. Everyone gets the same 24 hours. Use them wisely.
- Thou shall grocery shop weekly. Nothing in the fridge, is not a valid excuse.
- Thou shall not be ashamed to post about a kick ass work out #hatersgonnahate.
- Thou shall step away from the pre-made, quick, and diet processed garbage.
- Thou shall live by the 80/20 rule. This is real life. Live it.
- Thou shall do something active everyday. You don’t need a gym to walk the dog or take the stairs.
- Thou shall stop wishing and start working.
This a simple list with lost of value that could help us be better. And isn’t that what it’s all about? Being better?
Share your health and fitness commandments with us. Use the hashtag #nerdandlace & #NLHealth on social media.