It’s that time of the month again, Ipsy’s Glam Bag unbagging!
I really love this month’s theme, Like. A. Boss. Because that’s what we all are. Bosses of our life.
About the Bag
All black, faux leather, and spiked. Is there anything more Like. A. Boss. than the September Glam Bag design? We. Think. Not.
Here’s what I received in my September Glam Bag.
- LUXIE ROSE GOLD MEDIUM ANGLED SHADING EYE BRUSH 207
- tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
- Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes The Shadow in Toasted
- Manefit Beauty Planner Mask – Mugwort, Astringent + Pore Care and Beauty Planner Mask – Lily, Whitening + Brightening
- Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Deception
My favorite items? The Tarte mascara and the Luxie brush. BUT I already have these. So this bag wasn’t at all excited. I already have the Adesse polish as well.
And because I like me a good sale and discounts. Here are some discount codes for the brands I received in my Glam Bag:
- 30% off Luxie brushes use code ipsy207
- 25% off Elizabeth Mott any purchase use code ipsypop
- 20% Off Discount of Adesse + Free Shipping in US use code IPSY20
Happy shopping! If you buy anything, share with me. Would love to see your hauls.
Are you an Ipsy subscriber? Did you get your September Glam Bag? Share your bags with me! What’s your favorite item?
Not a subscriber? Click here to join!