ZERO REPEAT FOREVER
By GS Prendergast
- Series: The Nahx Invasions Book 1
- Genre: Young Adult, Sci-fi, Fantasy
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Release Date: August 29, 2017
The 5th Wave meets Beauty and the Beast in this fast-paced and heart-stopping novel about an invasion of murderous creatures and one girl fighting for her life at the end of the world.
He has no voice or name, only a rank, Eighth. He doesn’t know the details of the mission, only the directives that hum in his mind. Dart the humans. Leave them where they fall. His job is to protect his Offside. Let her do the shooting. Until a human kills her…
Sixteen-year-old Raven is at summer camp when the terrifying armored Nahx invade. Isolated in the wilderness, Raven and her fellow campers can only stay put. Await rescue. Raven doesn’t like feeling helpless, but what choice does she have?
Then a Nahx kills her boyfriend.
Thrown together in a violent, unfamiliar world, Eighth and Raven should feel only hate and fear. But when Raven is injured, and Eighth deserts his unit, their survival comes to depend on trusting each other…
Sadly, I haven’t had the opportunity to read the book and form a review. However, the cover just spoke to me. Isn’t it amazing? All I kept imagining was black matte shadow and a gold crease. So that’s what I did.
- BROWS: Dark Brown – Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- ALL OVER LID: Georgia – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- TRANSITION: Puree – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- CREASE: Luscious – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- LID: Sweet Nothings – MBA Cosmetics
- LOWER LASH: Tempting & Puree – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- INNER CORNER HIGHLIGHT: Glam Nude – NYX Glam Liner
- LASHES: Mad Lash – theBlam Mascara
- WATERLINE: Black Magic – Beauty for Real 24-7 Eyeliner
- HIGHLIGHT: Glitz – MYOB Cosmetics
- LIPS: Pusse – MYOB Cosmetics Metallic Liquid Lipstick
What do you guys think? The colors and book covers give me a world of ideas.
If you missed it check out my MOTD for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
Next week, more Harry Potter! YAY!
While you wait for my “masterpiece”, leave your favorite cover suggestions below. I’ll add them to the list!