After days of having a horrible cold, I got dolled up, and forced myself to head to the office’s Holiday Party. Last year I missed it because I was also really sick, and I wasn’t planning on missing it this year even if I was dead.
I bought a gold sequin dress, and I decided to go with a simple smokey eyed look. I shared a similar look before, check it right here. But I used different products this time. So I’ll share them with you down below.
- PRIMER MIST: Oil Control Primer Mist – ELF Cosmetics
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: G40 – Cover FX Natural Finish
- EYEBROWS: Deep Brunette – MYOB Precision Brow Pencil
- BROW GEL: Gimme Brow 3 – Benefit Cosmetics
- CONTOUR: 30 Medium – Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette
- BRONZER: 05 Brunettes – Guerlain Terracotta Powder
- CONCEALER: HD Lifting Concealer in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- HIGHLIGHTER: Top Shelf – MYOB Cosmetics
- BLUSH: Stunt – MYOB Cosmetics
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- ALL OVER LID: Tempera – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- TRANSITION: Burnt Orange – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- CREASE: Cyprus Umber – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- LID: Blackout – Urban Decay Smoked Palette
- WATERLINE: Perversion – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil
- UNDER LASH-LINE: Perversion – Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil & Burnt Orange – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- INNER CORNER – Glam Nude – NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner Aqua Luxe
- LASHES: Lancome Monsieur Big
Of course before getting my face on, I did spend the day giving my skin some love. Being sick takes a toll in your complexion. So I gave myself a microderm scrub, followed by a hydrating face mask, and then lathered on some collagen serum. I let the serum fully soak in before applying a generous layer of eye cream, and moisturizer.
Since my eyes have been watery, I was really worried that my eyes where going to look at mess at the end of the night. BUT it didn’t happen. Thank you lord!
Are you going to a Holiday Party? What are you planning on wearing? What kind of make up are you planning? Can’t wait to see you all dolled up!