Zucchini for breakfast? Sure, why not. Take a look and enjoy this vegetarian, and organic treat. Perfect for brunch.
What you’ll need:
- Olive Oil
- Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal
- Almond Meal
- Parmesan Cheese
What you’ll do:
- Cut the Zucchini and season it with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Heat up a skillet.
- While pan is heating up, cut up the tomato.
- Once the skillet is hot, pour olive oil in a circular motion around the pan.
- Toss in the zucchini, and let it cook until golden, then add the tomatoes.
- Do a heavy coating of the almond meal, and ground flaxseed meal. We are using them as our breading.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan Cheese on top of the breading.
- Place under broiler. Allow “breadcrumbs” to brown, while you wait, poach an egg.
- Once everything is cooked, toss the egg on top, along with parsley, and you have a complete meal.
Check out my past recipes, and if you make this or any of my recipes, show them off on social media. Use the hashtags #nerdandlace and #NLFoodie. Also follow us onInstagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
One Comment Add yours