It’s a glorious day in my world. Today Thor: Ragnarok FINALLY releases in theaters nation wide!!!
To celebrate this incredible occasion, @shayesanjuan @pinkyboicourt @abby_red1 and I, put together a collaboration of makeup looks inspired by the movie. So please be sure to check their looks as well!
I took on Thor because I mean, he is Thor. And loves coffee. And used the color of his gear as my inspiration and here’s what I came up with.
- PRIMER: No Filter – PUR Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: G40 – Cover FX Natural Finish
- BROWS: Spiked – MAC Eye Brows
- CONTOUR: 30 Medium – MAKE UP FOR EVER Pro Sculpting Palette
- BRONZER: 05 Brunettes – Guerlain Terracotta Powder
- BLUSH: Natural – NYX Rouge Cream Blush
- HIGHLIGHT: Illuminati – Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder
- LASHES: Lancome Monsieur Big
- ALL OVER EYES: Flower Child – Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- TRANSITION: Smarty Pants – Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- CREASE: Rebel – Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- OUTTER CORNER: Activist – Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- LID: Matte Teal – NYX California Dreaming Rocker Chic Palette
- INNER CONER: Aries – BH Cosmetics Supernova
- LOWER LASH: Activist – Tartelette in Bloom Palette & Matte Teal – NYX California Dreaming Rocker Chic Palette
- WATERLINE: In The Navy – Beauty For Real i-Line
- LIP GLOSS: Diablo – Crown Pro
Who’s going to see it this weekend? I AM!!!
And the most important question, are you a Thor or Loki fan? OR let’s toss it out there, are you a Hulk fan? HULK SMASH!
Don’t forget to check out my Birthday Fundraising Giveaway! For every $5 you donate, you’ll receive an entry to win a Beauty Mystery Box.
One Comment Add yours