It’s finally here! Tonight, is the release of the much anticipated Avengers: Infinity War. To celebrate the release, I created a MOTD in honor of one of my favorite characters. None other than the talking tree, Groot.
Groot is actually part of Guardians of the Galaxy. And he stole all of our hearts. I honesty, can not wait to see what part he will play in Avengers: Infinity War. Now, help me celebrate the release, of what we all hope it’ll be, an epic film!
I am only going to concentrate on what I used for the eyes:
- ALL OVER LID: Socialite – Pur Cosmetics Soiree Diaries
- TRANSITION: Burnt Orange – Anastasia Soft Glam Palette
- CREASE: Cyprus Umber – Anastasia Soft Glam Palette
- OUTER HALO & LOWER LASH: Kiss Me – MBA Cosmetics + Agapelovegirl
- CENTER HALO & INNER CORNER: Key to my Heart – MBA Cosmetics + Agapelovegirl
- WATERLINE: Black – Frankie Rose Infinity Eye Pencil & Green – Absolute New York Waterproof Gel Eye Liner
- MASCARA: Fully Charged – PUR Cosmetics
The leafs I created using:
- OUTLINE: Brown Spice – Eve Pearl Smudge Proof Liquid Eyeliner
- COLOR: Green – Absolute New York Waterproof Gel Eye Liner
This look started last November with the help of my niece. We had a ton of fun working on this blog. I hope you enjoy it just as much. And visit on instagram, there may be a few fun videos coming your way.
This is not my first Avengers look. I’ve also created one for the release of Thor: Ragnarok. And another for Black Panther during a Lootcrate unboxing.
What can I say, nerd girl after all.
When are you going to see Avengers: Infinity War? Remember Thanos Demands Silence. No spoilers!