I haven’t done an unbagging in 40,000 years (more like months but we’ll go with it). So, I figured, I pick it back up with my first monthly subscription, Ipsy.
I’ve been a subscriber for about two years now. You have NO idea how many makeup bags I now own. I’ll never need one. Ever. But they are all so different, its fun to look at them.
The theme for the month of August, Good Vibes Only. I LOVE THAT! Specially with the current state of our country, we could all use good vibes.
I received Wild & Free. Which is the one I wanted. Rebel at heart!
We created three unique August Glam Bags, inspired by sparkly summer sunsets, the magic of the universe, and free spirits everywhere. We hope it inspires you to spread good vibes all month long.
These are the items I received:
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
- Winky Lux Peeper Perfect Concealer in Medium
- Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo
- theBalm Cosmetics theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow in Willkommen
- SLMissGlam T35 Precise Blending Brush
My two favorite items are the theBalm shadow and the Pacifica Blushes.
It’s unfair for me to talk about theBalm. It’s currently one of my favorite brands. I’ve been slowly buying their entire collection.
You would think that these smelled like coconut. But they don’t smell like anything. They are very light and not super pigmented so its great for anyone that doesn’t use a lot of makeup. Or for every day use.
One of the cool features of this duo palette, is the mirror in the back. I haven’t seen this in any packaging.
And because I like me a good sale and discounts. Here are some discount codes for the brands I received in my Glam Bag:
- First Aid: 15% off purchase IPSY0817
- Winky Lux: 30% off any purchase IPSYLIP
- theBalm: 20% off purchases IPSY20
- SLIMissGlam: 30% off store wide IPSYTEAL
- Pacifica: 20% off online orders BLUSH20
Happy shopping! If you buy anything, share with me. Would love to see your hauls.
Are you an Ipsy subscriber? Did you get your August Glam Bag? Share your bags with me! What’s your favorite item???
Not a subscriber? Click here to join!