I am obsessed with all the MBA Cosmetics glitters. They are the best I’ve used.
Since I am completely over the winter, and need spring and summer ASAP. I decided to create a Spring Glitter look with one of my favorite MBA glitters.
- PRIMER: #NOFILTER – NYX Cosmetics
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Medium Neutral – Tarte’s Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
- BROW SET: Hold Them Down – MYOB Cosmetics
- EYEBROW PENCIL: Deep Brunette- MYOB Cosmetics
- BROW TINT: Brunette Lites – MYOB Cosmetics
- CONCEALER: Light Medium – Tarte Shape Tape
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- BRONZER: Life’s a BIH – MYOB Cosmetics
- HIGHLIGHTER: Top Shelf – MYOB Cosmetics
- BLUSH: Appeal – MYOB Cosmetics
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- ALL OVER LID: #1 – Crown 35RG Palette
- TRANSITION: #2 – Crown 35RG Palette
- CREASE: #3 – Crown 35RG Palette
- GLITTER: Ballerina – MBA Cosmetics
- INNER CORNER: Top Shelf – MYOB Cosmetics
- LOWER LASH: #3 – Crown 35RG Palette
- WATERLINE: Dark Brown – LA Girl Endless Liner
- MASCARA: BADgal BANG! volumizing mascara – Benefit Cosmetics
- LIP LINER: Neapolitan – MYOB Cosmetics
- LIPSTICK: Sittin’ Pretty – MYOB Cosmetics
I meant to do this look for Easter but then realize, oh silly Dee, St. Patty’s hasn’t even passed. WHOOPS! But I still wanted to share it with you.
Have you tried MBA Cosmetics glitters? If not, what’s your favorite glitter shadow?