By Jennifer L Armentrout
- Series: A Wicked Trilogy, Book 1
- Genre: New Adult, Romance, Paranormal
- ISBN: 0988982951
Things are about to get Wicked in New Orleans.
Twenty-two year old Ivy Morgan isn’t your average college student. She, and others like her, know humans aren’t the only thing trolling the French Quarter for fun… and for food. Her duty to the Order is her life. After all, four years ago, she lost everything at the hands of the creatures she’d sworn to hunt, tearing her world and her heart apart.
Ren Owens is the last person Ivy expected to enter her rigidly controlled life. He’s six feet and three inches of temptation and swoon-inducing charm. With forest-green eyes and a smile that’s surely left a stream of broken hearts in its wake, he has an uncanny, almost unnatural ability to make her yearn for everything he has to offer. But letting him in is as dangerous as hunting the cold-blooded killers stalking the streets. Losing the boy she loved once before had nearly destroyed her, but the sparking tension that grows between them becomes impossible for Ivy to deny. Deep down, she wants… she needs more than what her duty demands of her, what her past has shaped for her.
But as Ivy grows closer to Ren, she realizes she’s not the only one carrying secrets that could shatter the frail bond between them. There’s something he’s not telling her, and one thing is for certain. She’s no longer sure what is more dangerous to her—the ancient beings threatening to take over the town or the man demanding to lay claim to her heart and her soul.
BOOK COVER MAKEUP INSPO
I bought this book without reading the back, nor knowing a single thing about it. I fell in love with the cover the moment I laid eyes on it. It’s so dang stunning! The colors called to me. And the mermaid in me was doing grabby hands and demanded I hand over the nice lady my credit card. So I did.
I bought this book a year ago at Rebels n’ Readers – West Virginia. When I bought it, I had NO idea it would inspire this makeup look. But I like it a lot.
Here’s what I used:
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Dark Circle Concealer in Medium – NYX Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Flawless Face Palette in Medium – Eve Pearl
- SETTING POWDER: Ultimate Face Palette in Bombshell – Eve Pearl
- EYEBROWS: Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette – Kevyn Aucoin
- EYE PRIMER: Eyeshadow Base in White – NYX Cosmetics
- CONTOUR: Ombrer – Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette in 30 Tan
- BRONZING: Matte Bronzer in Medium/Deep – Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- BLUSH: Colorer – Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette in 30 Tan
- HIGHLIGHT: Intense – MYOB Cosmetics
- ALL OVER LID: Charmer – Tarte’s Tartelette in Bloom Palette
- TRANSITION: Avocado Toast – Lorac’s I Heart Brunch Pro Palette
- CREASE: Dragon – Urban Decay’s Vice Palette
- LID: Heroine – Urban Decay’s Vice Palette
- LOWER LASH: Dragon – Urban Decay’s Vice Palette
- INNER CORNER: Alchemy – Urban Decay’s Vice Palette
- WATERLINE: i-Line 24-7 Eyeliner in Black – Beauty for Real
- MASCARA: Velvet Noir Major Volume in Black – Marc Jacobs
- LIQUID LIPSTICK: Besos – MYOB Cosmetics
Who’s shocked that I am wearing a red lipstick? I know me too. Blame the cover!
I hope you enjoyed my book makeup inspo. I love doing these. I love planning them. And I love sharing them with you. If you have any suggestions, sound of below.
Next up, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. YAY!!! Potter heads of the world unite!