Here it is the Boxycharm for October 2017. Themed Spellbound. I never did receive my September 2017 box. So I truly apologize for not sharing it.
But without further ado, here is this months box.
- Dr. Brandt Poredemabrasion – $28.00
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter in Prosceco Pop – $41.00
- Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Pillowtalk – $20.00
- Dirty Little Secrets Eyeshadow Chubby in Illusion – $14.00
- Jonteblu Lip Liner in 955 Spice – $5.00
This is a $138.00 box value. I only paid $21.00 including shipping.
Although, this has been my least favorite box, I still say that Boxycharm is THE best curated beauty box every created. So if you are going to spend your hard earned money on a monthly subscription, this will be it.
I did swatch a few things for you under my ringlight.
All these colors are right up my alley! One thing thought, the Tarte lippie, looks a lot much whiter on my lips, and I did need to mix it in with the DLS lipliner.
Here’s what it looks on after I mixed them.
I also put on the Becca highlighter on the bridge of my nose. It looks pretty darn glowy. It’s perfect for all over the body. It’s a huge tube. You’ll never need to buy one. Ever.
The November box should be amazing. So sign up today, because you do not want to miss out!
Do you Boxycharm? What was your favorite item in your box?