Yes, I know I’ve been slacking on these parts. I’ve been regrouping for the next face of Nerd & Lace. And if everything goes according to plan, it’s going to be something, I am personally very proud of. But in the mean time, let’s blog our faces off!
Let’s do some catch up with my Ipsy Glam Bag.
APRIL 2017 | SIDE SHOW
I love the bag for April. It’s completely different than any other bag Ipsy has ever sent. It’s the shape of a carnival ticket. So this little bag needs to be taken out for a ride! Let’s go over the items I received.
- Elizabeth Mott Show Me Your Glow Shimmer Shadow & Highlighter
- Hanalei Aloe Soothing Gel
- Meg Twin Nail Polish in Lovey Dovey
- Ciaté London Mini Bamboo Bronzer
- Luxie Beauty Luxie Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660
Favorite item? The Luxie brush of course. I really need to get my hands on the entire Dreamcatcher collection. Who wants to buy it for me?
This is what happens when you’re trying to take product shots and your niece is around. Say hi to Kenzie!
MAY 2017 | SUMMER FRIDAY
This is Ipsy’s first transparent bag and is super adorable. For a while there Ipsy’s bags were just sad looking. They looked like something from the dollar store. But the past few bags have been pretty darn cute! This one is covered in one of Summer’s favorite treat, ice cream! Plus, I really like the items I received this month.
- Mellow Cosmetics Creamy Matte Lipstick in Posh
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Radiance Split Pan Bronzer and Highlighter Duo
- PEEK Beauty metalimatte in A-Boo
- Pacifica Island Life Eyeshadow Palette
- Royal & Langnickel MODA™ Precision Angled Brush
Favorite Item? This was a hard one because I really love this bag and all the items and shades are up my alley. Choosing one was almost impossible. So I closed my eyes and pointed at one. And the winner is the PEEK blush.
What did you get in your April and May bags? What’s the favorite item you received?
Don’t have an Ipsy subscription? Get one today!
3 Comments Add yours
So many great goodies I’ve been meaning to join
That blush is in such cute packaging! I almost wish I got that Pacifica palette; it has so many shades in it!
Its super cute packaging from Peek. And I really like their products and company