Beyond excited to announce that our palette for the month for March 2017 is, drum rolls please… Tarte’s Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette!
This palette contains 20 shadows, and I am in love. To be honest, Tarte is one of my all time favorite brands. So when this palette was announced, I stopped and had a total girl moment. And yes, when I picked it up, I danced my way to the register.
Am I the only one that dances her way to the resister at Sephora? Bueller? Bueller? Oh well, I express myself in the form of dance!
Just look at this beauty!
When I get new palettes, I judge how good they are by recreating my go-to glam makeup. So I recreated it just for you.
These are the shadows I used:
- All Over Lid: Innocent
- Transition: No filter
- Outter corner: Smoked & Vamp
- Lid: Glam
- Under Lash Line: Smoked
For the rest of the face I used:
- Primer: NYX CC Cream in Lavender – Light/Medium
- Color Correcting: NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Light
- Foundation: Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in 50 Natural Beige
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Medium
- Eyebrows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil in Deep Brown
- Cream Contour: Tarte’s The Sculptor in Park Ave Princess
- Bronzer: Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched
- Highlighter: Makeup Geek in Luster
- Blush: Tarte in Paaarty
- Lips: Mally Lip Magnifier in Sexy Siren
This is by far one of the best palette’s I own, and I own A LOT! The shadows blend effortlessly, and are highly pigmented.
Expect more looks from this palette. I mean with 20 shadows, the ideas are endless!
Do you own Tarte’s Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette? Which one is your favorite shadow? Or did you recreate your own look? Share with me your looks!