I know-I know hearts, candy, flowers… barf?! Nope! As I mentioned last Tuesday, I love Valentine’s Day.
So to celebrate, I stepped out of my comfort zone, and created a cranberry Valentine’s Day makeup.
I never-ever wear these kind of colors. But I fell in love with Matt Kumar from The Balm’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony palette. Needless to say, I HAD to use it, and this was what I came up with.
FOR THE EYES
- Primer: NYX Eyes Shadow Base in White
- Transition Shade: Rebel from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Center Shadow: CabanaBoy Shadow/Blush by The Balm
- Outter Corner: Matt Kumar from The Balm’s Meet Matt(e) Trimony
- Outter Coner Depth: Activist from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Inner Eye Highlight: Aruba from MBA Cosmetics
- Mascara: Superhero by It Cosmetics
- Under Bottom Lashline: Rebel from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
ON THE FACE
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil
- Color Correcting: NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Foundation: Maybelline FitMe Matte+Poreless Foundation
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Eyebrows: L’oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. Setting it with Activist from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Contour: Mehron Pro Contour/Highlight Powder Palette shade Medium Dark
- Bronzer: Pixi Beauty in Subtly Suntouched
- Highlighter: Makeup Geek in Luster
- Blush: Paaarty by Tarte
- Lips: Wet n’ Wild Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color in Charred Cherry
Please forgive my brows, they were not behaving that day. They are like my hair, wild and out of control.
So tell me, what are you doing tonight for Valentine’s Day? Are you going out with your ball and chain or just hanging out with the girls? It is a Tuesday after all. Me? I’ll be with my boo. You know the gym…
Whatever you do, I hope it fills you with tons of love. Happy Valentine’s Day!