I love Valentine’s Day! No, I’ve never had a Valentine. No, I’ve never even received flowers from a guy. Yet, I still love Valentine’s Day.
Why would I love it if I’ve never had a Valentine’s?
I don’t know about you, but I am OK with dedicating a day to love. In a world where we get so damn busy, taking a moment to stop and say, “Hey jerkface, I love you” is more than welcome.
Granted, you shouldn’t just tell those you love on this one day. Nor should it be an over the top super expensive event either. But again, celebrating love is good by me. And also remember love comes from family, friends, and yes your ole ball and chain.
So with that in mind, on a sick day that I stayed home from work, I put something together to make myself feel better. So here is my Valentine’s look.
I chose pink and brown as my colors because red looks stupid on me.
FOR THE EYES
- Primer: NYX Eyes Shadow Base in White
- Base Shadow: Sweetheart from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Transition Shade: Rebel from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Inner & Outter Corner: Vintage by Makeup Geeks
- Inner Eye Highlight: Makeup Geek in Luster
- Middle Lid: Savage from the Urban Decay Electric palette
- Glitter: Beige by OCC
- Mascara: Superhero by It Cosmetics
- Waterline: Black eyeliner from Hikari
- Under Bottom Lashline: Rebel and Leader mixed from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
ON THE FACE
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil
- Color Correcting: NYX Dark Circle Concealer
- Foundation: Maybelline FitMe Matte+Poreless Foundation
- Concealer: Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Eyebrows: L’oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette. Setting it with Activist from the Tartelette in Bloom palette
- Contour: Mehron Pro Contour/Highlight Powder Palette shade Medium Dark
- Bronzer: Pixi Beauty in Subtly Suntouched
- Highlighter: Makeup Geek in Luster
- Blush: Makeup Geek in Main Squeeze
- Lips: Makeup Geek in Goodie Two-Shoes
Of course I had to add glitter to my look, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if didn’t include glitter.
What do you guys think? Did you create your own Valentine’s Day look? Share with me! Love to see your beautiful faces.
2 Comments Add yours
Loving the eyeshadow on you hun
Thank you sexy mama!!!