Here’s the recipe for perfect potatoes from Ange’s Kitchen. They really are perfect for any meal, and could be paired with basically anything. Following the simple instructions below, I made them for breakfast, and tossed a fried egg over the potatoes. Yeah, it was good! Of course, I fried the egg over a thin coat of avocado oil. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
What you’ll need:
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Your favorite seasoning
- Organic Olive or Avocado Oil
What you’ll do:
- Cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Toss them in about 1/4 cup of Olive or Avocado Oil over a non-stick pan. A baking sheet will work too.
- Sprinkle your favorite seasoning over them, along with the rosemary, thyme, and cracked black pepper.
- Slide the tray to the lowest rack and broil them until crisp. Don’t forget to flip them over and broil both sides.
- Serve as a side, and enjoy!
A note on rosemary: Hailed in ancient times for it’s medieval properties which include, alleviating muscle pain and soreness. Boosting immune system. Improving memory, as well as, circulation. And promoting hair growth. It’s also an excellent source of calcium, iron, and vitamin B6. Not to mention it gives a delicious flavor to your meat and vegetables.