Let’s all rejoice, Ange is back from a black hole, aka school. She’s working extremely hard on her nursing degree. As much as we want new recipes weekly, school comes first, and we fully support her.
Friday she worked on a few recipes, and we have them ready for you to share in the coming weeks. Here’s the first of them. Enjoy!
•Chicken: We recommend thights and legs.
•Salt & Pepper
•Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
1. Pan seared chicken and season with salt and pepper.
How to Pan Seared Chicken:
Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle the chicken breast with olive oil, and then season the meat with a good crust of salt and pepper. Put chicken in the pan skin side down. When the skin has a nice golden color turn it over.
2. Move chicken to a bake pan. Top chicken with white wine, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
3. Sprinkle garlic to chicken right before sliding in the oven at 450°F and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Once baked, move chicken out of pan and drizzle juice from pan over chicken.
•Your Favorite Seasoning
1. Add all the vegetables in a big braising pot.
2. Top veggies with olive oil and seasoning
3. Let it sauté for about 20-25 over medium heat.
Tip: If you put the vegetables and chicken, to cook at the same time, they both would be ready at the same time.
If you make any of my recipes please tag us on Instagram @nerdandlace and use the hashtags #nerdandlace and #nlfoodie.
4 Comments Add yours
I love your graphics- what program do you use?
Hi! I use Corel Photoshop. Does the same thing are Photoshop but it costs 1/4 of the price.
And BTW Thanks! Graphics are some of my favorite things to do in a spare time
Reblogged this on Glory Bourdier.