I love Tarte and I am a faithful Tartelette. I love their products, and their palettes give me life. So I went through my makeup and decided to challenge myself to do an entire Tarte face. And I did it!
Who’s excited to see? You know besides me.
Products I used:
- FOUNDATION: Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation in Medium Neutral
- CONCEALER: Shape Tape in Light Medium
- EYES: Tarlette in Bloom Palette
- LASHES: Lights, Camera, Splashes
- HIGHLIGHTER: Tarteist Pro Glow Liquid Highlighter in Exposed
- BRONZING: The Sculptor Contouring Cace Slenderizer
- BLUSH: Paaarty
- LIPS: LipSurgence Lip Luster in Glitzy
Some of these I’ve had for a while, so they are probably no longer available for purchase. Over all, I liked the look. What do you think?
AND SALE ALERT! Tarte is currently doing their Friends & Family sale. You get 25% off your total purchase by using the code BESTIES at check out.
Heads up, not all items are included in this promotion. For example, Shape Tape is not part of the sale. HOWEVER, if you do purchase it during Friends & Family. They will include their Quickie Sponge. A $16.00 value. So although you are not getting a discount, you are still getting a perk. I approve!
I tried to find until when this sale ends, but I came out empty handed. But, you could always check out their instagram for more information.
Now, time to share. What’s your favorite Tarte product?