When the Soft Glam eyeshadow palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills was announced, a lot of people questioned if they needed it. It is after all is the kind of palette we all have; nudes, neutral, and all that jazz.
Me? I needed to have it in my life. These are my favorite kind of palettes. It doesn’t matter if I have 47,000 alike, my body was so ready. And when I held it in my hands, a choir of angels saw across Sephora… no I am not dramatic at all. Why do you ask?
This is the perfect travel palette because it includes both nudes and metallic. It also goes from light to dark shades. So it has both for day time and night time looks. And as someone that has been in the Wedding industry for a long time, this is the perfect bridal palette.
Of course, I HAD to play with it and share my first look. I hope you like it. If not, it’s ok to tell me I suck. I won’t take offense. BUT I expect for you to show me your awesome Soft Glam looks in return.
I won’t go into details on the rest of the face, because who really cares about color correcting, right?
Here are the colors I used to create my first Soft Glam MOTD:
- ALL OVER EYE: Orange Soda
- TRANSITION: Burnt Orange
- CREASE: Sienna
- INNER LID: Glistening
- OTTER CORNER: A mix of Sultry & Mulberry
- INNER CORNER: Rose Pink
- LOWER LASH: Sienna
I love this palette and I don’t care how many alike you have, you need to go out and buy (no peer pressure, I just love it).
It’s the same size and the sister ABH palettes such as my other favorite Modern Renaissance, Prism, and Subculture. And of course, I swatched it for you:
- Tempera: Ultra-matte velvety beige
- Glistening: Iridescent gold with a hint of pink reflect
- Orange Soda: Ultra-matte pastel peach
- Rose Pink: Rose gold with a soft pink iridescent hue
- Sultry: A hybrid satin metallic finish warm chocolate brown
- Bronze: Metallic gold bronze
- Mulberry: Ultra-matte mulberry
- Dusty Rose: Ultra-matte dusty lilac
- Fairy: Multi-dimensional light gold
- Burnt Orange: Ultra-matte deep orange
- Sienna: Ultra-matte earthy brown
- Rustic: Ultra-matte deep cinnamon brown
- Cyprus Umber: Ultra-matte dark coffee
- Noir: Ultra-matte deep carbon black
Isn’t it just prettyful? I have hearts in my eyes! And as a matter of fact this palette actually inspired my next look book. So stay tuned for the news on that. We will be working on the details soon!
And before I go a few things:
New York’s Bridal Fashion Week starts today. If you are ever so inclined, follow my Bridal Market insanity check out my instagram and insta-stories. Lots of gorgeous gowns to see. Tell all your brides.
Did you pick up Soft Glam? Share your looks with me! I want to see your beautiful face!