There was a time in my life where I LIVED St. Patrick’s Day. And I am not even Irish.
You see, I grew up in Hoboken, NJ. And Hoboken St. Patty’s Day Parade was everything. We used to get up, have a breakfast party at someone’s house. Then head out to drink and celebrate all day. If you made it past midnight, you were a trooper. Must people would be passed out at home by 7:00 PM. But I proudly made it past midnight every year. Go me!
But the celebration has changed over the years. And it’s NOTHING like it used to be. You had one job younger generations, and you’ve ruined it. There’s not even a parade any more. How depressing.
So this is my ode to the spirit of Hoboken St. Patty’s Day past. To great memories, even greater times, and green beers!
- PRIMER: Face Magnet Primer – Pop Beauty
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Medium Neutral – Tarte’s Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
- BROW SET: Hold Them Down – MYOB Cosmetics
- EYEBROW PENCIL: Deep Brunette- MYOB Cosmetics
- CONCEALER: Light Medium – Tarte Shape Tape
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- BRONZER: Life’s a BIH – MYOB Cosmetics
- HIGHLIGHTER: Top Shelf – MYOB Cosmetics
- BLUSH: Appeal – MYOB Cosmetics
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- ALL OVER LID, TRANSITION, & CREASE: Crown 35RG Palette
- LID: Soldier – MBA Cosmetics
- GLITTER: Kiwi – MBA Cosmetics
- INNER CORNER: Puffs – Morphe 35B
- LOWER LASH: Soldier – MBA Cosmetics
- MASCARA: BADgal BANG! volumizing mascara – Benefit Cosmetics
- LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK: Red Coral – Make Up For Ever
I’ll be at Universal Studios on St. Patrick’s Day. So expect a lot of instastories. If you’re ever so inclined, you could follow my adventures on over on Instagram.
Are you doing anything fun for St. Patrick’s? Or have any traditions?
T-minus FIVE days until our Florida vacation!