And I am back! I needed some time off. Between the Holidays, getting sick, and still struggling with back issues, I just needed quiet. But you can’t keep me away long. I bet you missed me. I know-I know you were crying without me.
Any ways, here I give you my first MOTD of the year. It sort of happen by mistake. I went to a birthday party that was supposed to be 70s-80s-90s but it really turned out to be 70s party, bummer! I was going for Robert Palmer Addicted to Love video, but ended up looking more like Eleven from Stranger Things.
If you are not familiar with Stranger Things, its a Netflix show set in the 80s. And this is a scene from season two. This is how it turned out:
- PRIMER MIST: Oil Control Primer Mist – ELF Cosmetics
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Medium Neutral – Tarte’s Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
- EYEBROWS: Deep Brunette – MYOB Precision Brow Pencil (Use code NerdandLace for 50% off!)
- BRONZER: 05 Brunettes – Guerlain Terracotta Powder
- CONCEALER: HD Lifting Concealer in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- HIGHLIGHTER: Precious Petals – MegaGlo Wet n’ Wild Highlighting Powder
- BLUSH: Natural – NYX Rouge Cream Blush
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- BLOOD: Diablo – Crown Brushes
- ALL OVER EYE: Mogul – PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
- TRANSITION: Stunner – PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
- LID: Blackout – Urban Decay Smoked Palette & Black Magic – Beauty for Real i-Line 24-7 Waterproof Eyeliner
- WATERLINE: Black Magic – Beauty for Real i-Line 24-7 Waterproof Eyeliner
- UNDER LASH-LINE: Blackout – Urban Decay Smoked Palette & Black Magic – Beauty for Real i-Line 24-7 Waterproof Eyeliner
- MASCARA: Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- LIPLINER: Ballet – MYOB (Use code NerdandLace for 50% off!)
- LIQUID LIPSTICK: Girl Next Door – MYOB (Use code NerdandLace for 50% off!)
Let’s face it, smokey eyes works for just about anything. And it’s super easy to accomplish. Just blend-blend-blend and keep it a bit tight. If not, it goes raccoon eyes pretty quick.
Speaking of Eleven, actress Millie Bobby Brown looked STUNNING last night at the Golden Globes. She wore Calvin Klein.
An age appropriate dress, and super cute! She was by far top 10 for me. Actually my nerd actress all represented in Black! #blackout
Do you guys watch Stranger Things? If you don’t, but like fantasy/sci-fi then I highly recommend this. You get awesome monsters, great actors, and the amazing 80s!