LA-LA LA LA LA! Welcome back to the 90’s!
Daria was my favorite cartoon in the 90’s. Why? Because she was who she was and didn’t apologize for it. Peer pressure didn’t matter to her. She was happy with who she was. And I always loved that about her. Plus she loved coffee and pizza.
So when my girls suggested a 90’s collab, I instantly knew who I was going to interpret. The problem was, she never wore makeup. So this is my version of what would look like in her 30s.
Since she was a plain Jane (no pun intended), I kept it very simple, nude, and neutral.
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Flawless Face Palette in Medium – Eve Pearl
- FOUNDATION: Classic Beige – Wet n’ Wild PhotoFocus
- EYEBROWS: Brunette – MYOB Precision Brow Pencil
- CONTOUR: 30 Medium – Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Palette
- BRONZER: 05 Brunettes – Guerlain Terracotta Powder
- HIGHLIGHTER: Mary-Lou Manizer – theBalm Cosmetics
- BLUSH: Appeal – MYOB Cosmetics
- ALL OVER EYES: Socialite – PUR Soiree Diaries Palette
- CREASE: Gala – PUR Soiree Diaries Palette
- WATERLINE: ME42 Metallic Bronze – Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil
- LASHES: Lancome Monsieur Big
Want to save 20% off MYOB Cosmetics until ? Use code NerdandLace.
Make sure that you check out my girls with their own version of the 90’s!