One of my favorite hobbies? Using my friends and family as makeup models. This time, I used my sister, Danessa. And we worked on a Thanksgiving makeup to share with you.
My sister lives in the Poconos, and for this Thanksgiving look, I was inspired by the shades of Autumn in Pennsylvania. Mother Nature makes the best palette!
Hope you enjoy it!
- PRIMER: Step 1 – Make Up For Ever
- FOUNDATION: Tarte’s Amazonian Clay
- EYEBROWS: Deep Brunette – MYOB Precision Brow
- BRONZER: Life is a BIH – MYOB Baked Bronzing Powder
- HIGHLIGHTER: Top Shelf – MYOB Powder Illuminator
- BLUSH: One Dozen – MYOB Matte Blush
- ALL OVER EYES: Vintage – Tarteist PRO Palette
- TRANSITION: Whimsy – Tarteist PRO Palette
- CREASE: Romance – MBA Cosmetics x Agapelovegirl Shadow
- OUTER CORNER: Smoked – Tarteist PRO Palette
- LID: Ever After – MBA Cosmetics x Agapelovegirl Shadow
- INNER CORNER: Top Shelf – MYOB Powder Illuminator
- LOWER LASH: Romance – MBA Cosmetics x Agapelovegirl Shadow
- GLITTER LINER: Dakota Rose – MBA Cosmetics Chromalights
- WATERLINE: Black Magic – Beauty For Real i-Line
- LASHES: Lancome Monsieur Big
- LIP LINER: Shiraz – MYOB Cosmetics
- LIQUID LIPSTICK: Mind Control – MYOB Cosmetics
And we couldn’t end this look without something nerdy!
Sending Chewbacca kisses for all on this Thanksgiving week to everyone.
I am grateful for my family and friends. They make my world brighter and I honestly couldn’t do it without them.
What are you grateful for this Holiday season?