This past Saturday I attended the MYOB Fall Collection Halloween Party. Costumes were required and my original idea was going to take way too much time to put together. And I’ve been way too busy to dedicate myself. So I opted to purchase one.
I wanted something different, and when I found an awesome Steampunk costume, I went with it because it was the closest things to my idea. Maybe next year I’ll put it together and give myself tones of time.
For the makeup, I had a zillion ideas. BUT in the end, I was going to a party, and going to sweat. So after going back and forth, I decided to keep simple and this is what I came up with.
- PRIMER: Step 1 Mattifying Primer – Make Up For Ever
- COLOR CORRECTING: Dark Circle Concealer in Medium – NYX Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: PhotoFocus – Wet n’ Wild
- EYEBROWS: Precision Brow Pencil in Brunette – Kevyn Aucoin
- HIGHLIGHT: (First Layer) Galactic – BH Cosmetics Solar Flare | (Second Layer) Ozone – BH Cosmetics Solar Flare | (On Top) Glitz – MYOB Cosmetics
- FACE VINE: Tattoo Liner in Trooper – Kat Von D & Glam Nude – NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner
- ALL OVER LID: No. 1 – BH Cosmetics Afternoon Rendezvous
- TRANSITION: No. 2 – BH Cosmetics Afternoon Rendezvous
- CREASE: No. 3 & No. 4 – BH Cosmetics Afternoon Rendezvous
- HALO: No. 5 – BH Cosmetics Afternoon Rendezvous
- CENTER HALO: Ozone – BH Cosmetics Solar Flare & Glam Nude – NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner
- INNER CORNER: Glam Nude – NYX Cosmetics Glam Liner
- LOWER LASH: No. 4 & No. 5 – BH Cosmetics Afternoon Rendezvous
- WATERLINE: i-Line 24-7 Eyeliner in Black – Beauty for Real
- MASCARA: Mad Lash – theBlam Cosmetics
Some times keeping it simple works on your benefit.
Did you attend any Halloween parties this weekend? What did you dress up as?