Volume Up, that’s this months Ipsy’s theme.
So what does it mean? Unlike past months, this one is actually an initiative to inspire you to fearlessly express yourself. They are actually encouraging to stand up for your believes. Read more.
The bag was designed, with a not-so-subtle reminder, to always speak your mind! I personally wasn’t a huge fan of the bag design until I found out what it stood for. And now, I love it!
I don’t know about you, but it was time for Ipsy started encouraging and empowering women. VOLUME UP!
- Margaret Dabbs London Treatment-Enriched Nail Polish in Green Daylily
- BioRepublic SkinCare Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Mask & Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask
- Vasanti Cosmetics Power Oils Lip Gloss in Super Mom
- theBalm Cosmetics INSTAIN Long-Wearing Staining Powder Blush in Pinstripe
- DOUCCE Maxlash Volumizer Mascara
My favorite item? Hands down the Margaret Dabbs nails polish. It’s a color right up my alley. A bit obsessed!
Are you an Ipsy subscriber? Did you get your June Glam Bag? Share your bags with me! What’s your favorite item???
Not a subscriber? Click here to join!
4 Comments Add yours
Oil lip gloss was all the range in Beauty Con is good to see other brands are doing it as well
Really? I loved the feeling of it on my lips. They feel so hydrating
I am waiting on mine to arrive , you got some good items
Usually its a hit or miss but this one was GOOD!