Beyond proud to be doing my first personal collaboration with a group of exceptional IpsyOS ladies. We have incredible talent at IpsyOS. Is just this group, is special to me because we are all in our 30’s and PROUD!
I decided to talk about my skin care routine because I am a firm believer that the base of good makeup is healthy skin. In our 30’s our skin is changing and it’s OK to talk about it.
Just in case you didn’t catch it all, here’s a list of the products I currently use in my overall skin care routine.
ONCE A WEEK
- Laneige Water Bank Soothing Gel Mask & Pur~lisse Blue Lotus + White Tea Mask
- DERMA E Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Laneige Water Bank Serum
- Retin-A Micro Gel 0.08%. Horribly forgot to mention this! I use it once a week to help with skin texture. I apply it alone over night and wash it in the morning. Over use could dry and peel your skin so this is why I only use it once a week.
- Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser (also forgot to mention this, UGH!)
- O Hui Serum
- Laneige Water Bank Eye
- Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream
- H2o+ Oasis Daily Defense Moisturizer SPF 30
NIGHT TIME ROUTINE
- Laneige Multi Cleanser
- H2o+ Elements On The Move Cleansing Stick
- H2o+ Elements Mighty But Gentle Toner for Normal to Dry Skin
- Clear Clinic SAS Serum
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask
- Lip Balm (You guessed it, forgot this one too, double UGH!)
WOW! That’s a whole lot of stuff. But it works for me. What are some of your favorite skincare products?
Join the rest of the Flirty 30’s Collab
- Nikki Beauty Bliss
- Carol Lago
- Jessica Fit Beauty
- Abby Red
- Shaye San Juan
- Desiree Andrews
- Jen’s Vanity
Thank you so much Jessica Gilmartin for thinking of doing this. And a huge thanks to the rest of the Flirty 30 crew!