What’s better than talking about books and coffee? Talking about makeup, of course!
I could talk about makeup all darn day. Apologies to all my friends that have sat there and let me explains mascaras, glitter, and the art of contouring. It’s life.
And because of that love, once a month I am going to feature the palette of the month. This month the honor goes to Too Faced Sweet Peach palette.
Have you smelled it?
I. Want. To. Lick. It.
Is that weird?
I mean, they smell so good I want to see if taste like it smells.
Am I the only one?
It’s such a pretty shadow palette. Just look at it!
Aside from the delicious scent, it contains 18 shadows that could easily take you from day to night. And blend like butter.
If you’ve never seen it with your own eyes, this palette is about the same size as an Urban Decay Naked Palette.
For the first time ever, I went ahead and created a look to share with you! I did it after the gym and a rainy night, so hopefully I made ya’ll proud.
Shades I used:
- ALL OVER LID: Georgia
- TRANSITION: Summer Yum
- CREASE: Caramelized
- OUTER EYE CORNER: Delectable
- CENTER LID: Bless Her Heart (favorite shadow on palette!)
- INNER EYE CORNER: Luscious
- UNDER LASH LINE: A mix of Delectable and Charmed, I’m Sure
On the rest of my face I used:
- Maybelline FitMe Matte+Poreless Foundation
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- L’oreal Brow Stylist Definer
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara
- Tarte Blush in Paaarty
- Becca + Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in Proscecco Pop
- Mehron Pro Contour/Highlight Powder Palette
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes
What do you guys think? Not horrible for being sweaty after the gym. I did wash my face and moisturize before putting my face on, pinky promise!
Do you have the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette? What’s your favorite? Share your looks with us. We’ll love to see.