To close out NYC Bridal Fashion Week, Glory is sharing with you guys the makeup she wore on her own wedding day, 10 years ago. Yes, TEN years ago. Time does fly by!
We really hope you like it and make sure you watch the entire thing. There’s a little something in the end….
So what do you guys think? That last minute was the best thing I’ve ever seen in makeup ever. Riiiiight?!
For the glam makeup Glory used:
- Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless in 235
- Eyeshadow: Tarte in Bloom palette
- Mascara: Make Up For Ever in Smoky Extravagant
- Brows: Benefit Defines & Refined Brows Set in #3
- Lashes: Ardell Adore Rebecca
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Ink & It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
- Blush & Highlight: BECCA + Jaclyn Hill palette
- Contour: Mehron Contour & Highlight Pressed Power Palette
- Lips: Mally Lip Liner in Make Me Blush, Tarte Blushing Bride LipSurgence, & Mally Lipgloss in Delish.
- Brushes: It Cosmetics All That Glitter Limited Edition set, Royal & Lagnickel Eye Shader in BMD-466, & Luxie 522 Tapered Highlighter.
We would LOVE for this to turn into an actual tag, and see y’all recreating your Wedding Makeup. Good or bad! Please tag us, if you do? We are dying to see! Get it? Dying? LOL!
UPDATE | Glory finally found some pictures of her wedding day to share with ya’ll. Don’t judge her by her two tone hair and uber thin brows… ok you can. I give you permission!
Glory & Dee