Happy Beauty Tuesday!
Today I am bringing you a look I had NO idea what to call. You know when it’s just one of those days where you feel inspired and you just grab a couple of brushes and start painting your face? That’s when I showed it to Dee, and she asked, “Oh, is that a teary swan?” And that’s how the name for this look came to be.
I was inspired by the blonde lashes we received in The Makeup Show NYC press bag; MONDA Studio lashes Style# MSL-015. I saw them and I fell in love with them. Mainly because they match my hair color, are very long, and fancy.
Tip: Be gentle when removing them from the packaging. I had to glue a few pieces back in place. Also, to get them to pop and because I barely have lashes, I wore them over my Violet Voss Unicorn Flare lashes.
Below is a list of everything I used to accomplish this look:
- Face: Ultra HD Make Up For Ever Foundation in Y375
- Eyes: Morphe 35S palette
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Ink liner in Trooper
- Top Lashes: Monda in MSL-015 and Violet Voss in unicorn flare
- Bottom lashes: Sassi #28
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Bervely Hill in Taupe
- Highlighter: Absolute New York After Glow mixed with Spot Light
- Glitter: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics in FAE
- Glitter Tears: Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint Glitter in Pucker Up
- Blush: Hikari in Tango
- Lips: Aries by Ofra Cosmetics/MannyMua
Keep calm and glitter up!