Now, y’all know, I’m not big on Young Adult books. I won’t get into the list of reasons I don’t like them and go with that it’s a genre that’s not for me. There are exceptions to this rule, mainly being that it has to be an incredibly written story.
But what I do admire about this genre, are the AMAZING book covers. Standing at a bookstore in the YA section is a feast for the eyes and book lovers alike. The covers alone make me want to buy them all just so I could always look at them.
So today I am sharing my top 2015 YA book covers with y’all!
Asides from Lois Lane Fallout by Gwenda Bond, read our review, I’ve never read the rest of the books I’ve displayed above. I just really-really LOVE the covers. But if you’d like to know about them, here are their direct links to Amazon:
- A Court of Thorns and Roses Hardcover by
- A Thousand Nights by EK Johnston
- Library of Souls: The Third Novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Hardcover by
- Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George
- Lois Lane Fallout by Gwenda Bond
- Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E Pearson
- The Huntress of Thornbeck Forest by Melanie Dickerson
- Winter by Marissa Meyer
Have you read any of these books? What are some of your favorite YA Book Covers for 2015? Share with us below or on social media by using the hashtag #nerdandlace.
Before we go, did you know we are hosting a charity raffle? A $5 donation to Dee’s Birthday Wish benefiting Charity: Water, will enter you for a chance to win an amazing prize pack worth over $340!!! Take a look at some of what you could win:
See HERE for full description and entry rules.
Thank you, and good luck!