Making sure your weekend goes out with a bang is what we are talking about here. Whether I am having family over for brunch or friends over for Sunday NFL, this is my go to starter libation. I love making this drink because it’s so simple and so good and always ends up being everyone’s favorite of the day. Plus, it’s a perfectly name drink for Halloween week.
What you’ll need:
- A large 64+ ounce pitcher and a wooden spoon.
- 2 bottles of 32oz Vegetable Juice
- 1 Table Spoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- Hot Sauce (heat level to your liking)
- Heaping Spoon of Horseradish
- A teaspoon of Celery Salt
- A teaspoon of Black Pepper
- A bottle of Vodka
- Celery (taken apart and washed)
- Lemon sliced into wedges
Put all the ingredients together in the large pitcher, except the vodka, lemon, and celery and stir well. When serving the drink, port the Vodka first over a tall glass of ice, then add the Bloody Mary Mix, and garnish with lemon and celery. Viola, Sunday happy juice is ready.
If you make this and any of my previous recipes, make sure you sound off below, or share on social media by using the hashtag #nerdandlace.
Missed my past recipes? Click here to check them out.