It’s been a while since I’ve shared my manicure of the week. I’ve had these Jamberry Nail Wraps in Vintage Chic for a long time, and finally my nails are decent enough to apply and not look awful.
I gave myself a manicure, and these are the items I used:
- Jamberry Wraps in Vintage Chic
- Polish: Confetti Nail Polish in Dance Party
- Base Coat: LA Girls Calcium Nail Builder
- Top Coat: LA Colors Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Polish in Frosting
- Esteemia Cuticle Away
- OPI Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go (used this on nails I wasn’t going to apply the Jamberry wrap)
- Essie Corrector Pen
Before I got started, I took advice from my friend Melissa, who is a Jamberry consultant and she gave me a few tips. Then I also found these helpful tips on Pinterest:
Feeling confident, I got started:
And this is the end result:
Ignore the awful job I did on my cuticles. For being my first time, my Jamberry’s lasted five full days. I’m very active and I was surprised they lasted so long. I’m going to do them again and I can’t wait to see how they come out this time.
What do you think? Have you tried Jamberry before? Show off your Jamberry manicure with us on social media by using hashtags #nerdandlace. Also, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.