Summer is about looking natural. We all want that summer glow, and the freshest summer hair. Braids and nude make up, are my favorite for this time of the year.
Today, I am sharing one of my favorite summer looks. I will be listing every product used. Hope you like it and try it!
Sideways French braid with bun
- Bobby pins
- 2 Elastic hair bands
Start by brushing all your hair to one side your head, left or right; whichever you prefer. Split your hair into two halves. The top half, you’ll be suing for the braid. Start your French braid from the opposite ear across to the other side of your head; use the elastic band to secure at the end. Then bring the rest of the hair together into a sideways pony tail. Once that’s secure, roll up your hair, by sections, into a loose bun and secure with bobby pins as you go. Spray on some light weigh hair spray and done! It took me five minutes to accomplish this look.
- Primer: Prime Time by Baremineral
- Foundation: NYX HD Foundation in Natural Beige
- Contouring: NYX Highlight & Contour PRO Palette
- Highlighter: NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam
- Eyes: All over the lid, Estée Lauder Pure Pops Cream Eyeshadow in Golden Seduction. For the waterline: NYX Retractable Eyeliner in MPE01 White. On the inside of your upper eyelid: Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow & Eye Liner in Black. This effect covers any space between your lashes, making them look fuller. I finished my eyes with Grande Lash Mascara.
- Lips: NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Tres Leches
If you have any question about the products used, or hair, please ask away.
Don’t forget to take a peak at my previous tutorials and beauty tips.
Keep calm, its summer time!