I’m very excited to share today’s #Take20With. I’ve known Mahalia Levey for a very LONG time. Since, she’s published countless books, in a wide range of genres. Help me welcome a fellow kickboxing ninja, Mahalia Levey.
#Take20With Mahalia Levey
- What’s your favorite midnight snack? I love Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies.
- What’s your weirdest “quirk”? I have a lot of weird quirks. I chew ice cream and eat it with a fork.
- Whats your favorite movie? Grease 1
- What was your favorite toy as a kid? I had one of those Alphi Robot toys that you put cards in and it made you learn. Vtech made them. We were in a car wreck when I was five and I made my older brother go get it for me.
- What is the one, single food that you would never give up? Fried Pickles.
- Do you shampoo first in the shower or soap? Shampoo first, then soap, it makes to do it that way lol!
- Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste? Definitely wet toothbrush! Eww just thinking dry.
- Do you scream on roller coasters? Uh hells bells yeah! Like I’m the first one to be killed in a horror movie kinda scream.
- Where did you go on your first airplane ride? I flew to Boston when I was nine, got stung by a jelly fish and stayed out of the ocean for years after that lol!
- Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I call Mr. Hales.
- Whats your favorite thing to do? Kickboxing!
- Last thing you bought? I cried when I bought five hundred dollars worth of food for the month. Remind me never to have teens close together again 😛 Healthy food ain’t cheap!
- Last person you argued with? Mr. Hales. My son conned me into doing something for him, that his step father told him no to, and I wasn’t aware. However….I do argue with my the characters in my head all the time. Stubborn Heroes and Heroines!
- Most frequent song played? Sam Hunt! I’m in a crazy country mood this week. Take Your Time is my fav song of the week!
- TV show you secretly enjoy? Bitten on Syfy. Well, anything on that channel.
- One place you could travel right now? Bora Bora? It looked great on Keeping up with the Kardashians!
- If you could be stuck in a horror movie, which one would it be? The Next Saw
- If you could be a superhero, which one would you be? Bonus for creating one. I’d be a sexy Decepticon (Transformers). A flying machine hybrid car type. All supped out in hot pink and black.
- Celebrity crush? MUSICIAN: M Shadows (Avenged Sevenfold) Character in a series: Jax Teller
- Current Favorite Book Series? Don’t laugh at me but for some reason…I’ve been reading a ton of step brother romance. I think it’s because I grew up my later half of teen years in foster homes and can relate to dating foster parents kids lol.
- Genre you write? I write whatever they demand! My current genres are: Contemporary, Interracial romance, African American romance, Paranormal romance, Military romance, Rock band Romance, Firemen Romance. One Scifi sort of book and two ménage romances one m/f/f the other f/f/m.
- Favorite book you’ve ever written, and why? I love them all but Demonic Persuasion is my favorite. I enjoy world building.
- The least favorite character you’ve written? Jimmy’s mom and dad from Kiss Me Deadly. Broke my heart to write the horribly selfish parents who did nothing but abuse physically and emotionally my strong hero.
- Favorite line or quote you’ve ever written? I don’t know that I have a favorite. I love Orobus line. “Drop the synthetic cock, you can play with mine.
- Latest release? Seducing The Schoolmarm.
- Coming release? Promiscuous Wolf is coming soon. I’m finishing writing Kiss Me Forever now.
For more information visit Mahalia Levey’s website on like her on Facebook, follow on Twitter, and friend her on Goodreads.
One Comment Add yours