So last night while discussing daring manicures with the weirdos I call my friends, purple was brought up. Who doesn’t love purple? It’s a great color and it compliments all skin colors, and it never goes out of style. I know the spring nail polish trend is going to be shades of mint; I’ve been seeing them all over the place. And I am more than ok with this color choice because I adore it. However, because I like to think I’m a rebel and do what I want when I want, I’m bringing purple up lol.
Looking through my nail polish case I realized I own eight, yes EIGHT different variations of the color:
From dark to light:
- Disturbia by Wet n Wild
- Sexy Divide by Essie
- Purple Reigns by Confetti
- Purple Pizzazz by Confetti
- Teenage Dream by OPI (looks more purple in person than pink in person)
- Neon 20 Pucci-licious by Mattese (sorry brand no longer in production)
- Grenadine Cocktail by Mattese (sorry brand no longer in production)
- Luxe Lavender by Avon
Obviously, I am no longer a nail polish snob lol. I now buy what I like and no longer worry over the brand.
Are you like me? Do you get different shades of one color? Which color?