Last week I shared a glitter St. Patty’s makeup. This week, I am sharing a matte one. Believe it or not there are people out there that DO NOT like glitter. I know shocking! I don’t know who these people are, nor understand why they have no joy in their soul. But for those, I created this look.
So grab a green beer or bagel, and let’s party like leprechauns!
- PRIMER: Pores No More Pore Refiner – Dr. Brandt
- COLOR CORRECTING: Color Correcting Stick in Light – ELF Cosmetics
- FOUNDATION: Medium Neutral – Tarte’s Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation
- EYEBROW PENCIL: Dark Brown – Anastasia Brow Wiz
- CONCEALER: Light Medium – Tarte Shape Tape
- SETTING POWDER: Ultra HD Pressed Powder in Translucent – Make Up For Ever
- BRONZER: Bahama Mama – theBalm
- HIGHLIGHTER: Neutral Shimmer – NikkiTutorials + Ofra Highlighter
- BLUSH: 30 Tan – Make Up For Ever Pro-Sculpting Palette
- SETTING SPRAY: Mist & Fix – Make Up For Ever
- ALL OVER LID: Pur Cosmetics Soiree Diaries
- TRANSITION: Burnt Orange – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- CREASE: Cyprus Umber – Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
- LID: Apple Cider – Morphe 35B
- INNER CORNER: Chalk – Morphe 35B
- LOWER LASH: Puffs – Morphe 35B
- WATERLINE: Dark Brown – LA Girl Endless Liner
- MASCARA: BADgal BANG! volumizing mascara – Benefit Cosmetics
- LIQUID MATTE LIPSTICK: Rust – Make Up For Ever
Oh, I am currently on vacation in Orlando, hopefully I am currently holding a Butterbeer at Wizarding World of Harry Potter. And funny enough, I keep all my dirty brushes in my mug from when I last visited.
And yes, I am wearing a NY Jets t-shirt. It’s my team, no matter how bad they suck. Gang Green for life!