Ok finally, here it is the November 2017 Glam Bag. Took me long enough to share it with you.
This month’s theme is All You. And I really love this theme. The powers that be at Ipsy see November as a time to reflect on what matters most. And to them, we (the subscribers) matter the most.
So they took 5 Ipsters that inspire them and feature them. Take a look:
The bag itself is bold, bright, and perfect for stashing all your fall essentials. I received the blue one. Which one did you get?
Let’s get to it!
- MARC ANTHONY – Hydrating Coconut Oil & Shea Butter Oil Treatment
- GLAMOUR DOLLS – Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Bitten & Bronzed Matte Bronzer
- BENEFIT COSMETICS – They’re Real! Mascara Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
- MAKE – Cream Luminous Lip Gloss in Abalone
- TARTE – Deluxe Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty
And because is the season or shopping and saving, used code for 30% off MAKE Luminous Lip Gloss at Make Beauty.
My favorite item? The Tarte blush. They are some of the best and I looooove this shade.
But the six year of old in me, squealed when I saw the Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank bronzer.
Isn’t it sooooo cute? I know, it is.
And Ipsy subscription makes a great Holiday gift. So signed them up today!
What’s the favorite item in your bag?