Let’s face it, not everyone loves makeup. And a monthly beauty box is not something you’ll get excited about. Some of us like to cook, paint, saw, etc… Websites like My Subscription Addiction are filled with boxes for just about everyone.
I happened to mentioned to my mom, that I ran into a box perfect for her sewing addiction. And guess what she did? She ordered it. So I am sharing it with y’all!
If you have never heard of this box, let me introduce you to Sew Sampler by Fat Quarter Shop. It s a monthly quilting box. Each box contains 5 specially chosen items which may include fabric, notions, patterns, thread, and in anything in between.
The May 2017 box is themed Hello Spring and this is what’s inside the box.
- Blueberry Park Fat Eight Bundle – $17.98
- Small Flying Geese Ruler – $10.98
- Clover Roll and Press – $14.48
- Pink Snap ‘n Store Personal Carry Case – $ 1.98
- Straight Lin Stitching 9 Lines per 1″ Tiger Tape – $8.98
- Exclusive Pacific Pattern – $8.98
- Basket Block #2 Recipe Card – $1.48
The total box value is $64.86. Mom paid $24.95 + shipping. I think that’s a bit much for a monthly subscription. Specially since it doesn’t include the shipping. But she didn’t mind that that much.
Over all mom loved it and she was so excited to try out her monthly project. And it’s already looking forward to next month.
Want to try Sew Sampler? Join today!