I was in the mood to play with color. And in my circle there’s one Queen Bee when it comes to combining bright colors, Alisha. A few swipes up her instagram and you know she has an eye for combining shades.
So when I saw this look, I had to recreate it! It reminded me of summer. And this weekend, in the New York Tri-State, it’s our unofficial kick off to summer.
So without much of a light, and because I really like this look, I went for it. Forgive my awful picture. I just couldn’t take a good one.
What I used:
- ALL OVER LID: Georgia – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- TRANSITION SHADES: Just Peachy & Candied Peach – Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette
- LID: Mars – BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic
- INNER CORNER: Turquoise – Stila Smudge Stick & Electra – BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic
- LOWER LASH LINE: Nautical – Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick & Neptune – BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic
- EYELINER: Trooper – Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- WATERLINE: Raven – Hikari Eyeliner
- MASCARA: Tarteist Lash Paint – Tarte
For Ali’s makeup details, check out the image I linked above.
I think I did a pretty good job matching colors even if we use completely different products. What do ya’ll think?
I’ve had the BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic palette since February and this was the first time I’ve used it. It was a gift from my Silvia from when we went to IBS NY. And I love it. Just look at it. It’s a palette that defies space and time.
A million thanks to Ali for allowing me to recreate her look. She’s extremely talented and if you don’t believe me, check out she instagram.
I’ll be trying to copy my girls looks because they are super talented and yes you could sit with us!