Happy Beauty Tuesday!
So excited to share with you our very first makeup tutorial. Please forgive the low-quality, we are still in our filming learning stage. But that’s how you learn right?
Today I am showing you how I do my eyes using one brush. Yes, just a single brush. It’s simple, and easy. Take a look:
Here’s what I used:
- Brush: Luxie Beauty 203 – Tapered Blending
- Palette: Morphe 350
- Shadow: J.Cat Beauty Blinkle Shimmer Eyeshadow
- Brush Cleaner: Vera Mona Color Switch
- Eyeliner: Loreal Telescopic Liquid Liner
- Mascara: Smashbox Full Exposure
- Lashes: Morphe Premium
Here’s the end result. No filter, just natural light. What do you think?
Let us know your thoughts on this tutorial. We’d love to get your feedback.
If you recreate this look, make sure you tag us on Instagram, and social media using the hashtag #nerdandlace.
Live. Love. Vlog!