Happy Wedding Wednesday y’all!
We haven’t done a Dream Wedding Venue in a while, and I have a good one for you. This one goes out to you California bride and grooms. The Colony House in Anaheim. This place is just so incredible, that if I ever take the plunge, I would consider having a California wedding, just so I could host it there.
Looking through the pictures, this venue looks like home. It even gives you the vibe and comfort of being home. As if you were hosting your wedding in your very own living room.
A little background on The Colony House:
A home should be inviting and welcoming. A place where people can come together to create special memories, share stories, exchange laughs, or even shed the occasional happy tears.
Owned and operated by 24 carrots, Southern California’s most sought-after catering and events company, The Colony House offers a mix of different styles, architectural influences, and versatile spaces that make it a chic and stylish venue for any type of event or special occasion. The entire venue can accommodate up to 750 guests, but features unique spaces that can be customized and intermixed depending on your event size and personal preferences. Filament lighting throughout the venue provides a warm and inviting feel so your guests will always feel at home.
If they were trying to accomplish the home feel, they hit it out of the park. Because even before I did my research on the location, that’s the exact feeling I received. Congrats y’all, fantastic place!
Will you help me swoon? Let’s day dream together…
You have several rooms to choose from at The Colony House:
- The Great Room: Ideal for wedding ceremonies, receptions, socials, and large corporate style events. Seats 300 and 600 for cocktail.
- The Loft: Ideal for small and intimate wedding ceremonies, an elegant or fun cocktail hour, smaller social or corporate events, a kid’s area, or even a VIP space. Seats 80 and 125 for cocktail.
- The Deck: The long and narrow outdoor space provides a retreat for those who want to step outside and enjoy the fresh air. Accommodates 25 standing.
- The Porch: Great for small socials, cocktail hour or any private intimate gathering. Seats 70 and 100 standing.
- The Backyard: With parking spaces to accommodate all of your guests, the vast paved space can also be transformed into a full outdoor-tented venue or entertainment area.
Obviously this venue has a little something for every couple.
To schedule a tour of The Colony House, feel free to give them a call at 714.576.8989 or email them over at email@example.com. Make sure you also check out their website, and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Did you host, or attended, a wedding at The Colony House? Please share with us! Would love to see those pictures. I’m sure they are amazing. Show off your pics below or on social media by using the hashtag #nerdandlace.