Happy Wedding Wednesday y’all! We haven’t done a Dream Wedding Venue in a while, so let us show you our pick. This one is for you Maine bride, The Barn at Flanagan Farm. I looooove barns, and I LOVE barn weddings, and this is one of the pretties wedding barns I’ve ever seen.
A little about The Barn at Flanagan Farm:
A sublimely refined late 19th century Maine barn and farmhouse, provides an exceptional event space and gracious accommodations on one property. Located twenty minutes south of Portland in Buxton, Maine, The Barn at Flanagan Farm seamlessly merges rusticity and sophistication.
Enjoy some weddings that have been hosted at The Barn at Flanagan Farm:
A little about this venue:
- 2,400 square feet of entertaining space.
- Three stories tall, creating soaring ceilings.
- Accommodates 200 guests for a standing reception, 175 guests seated and served, or 150 guests seated and served keeping the center aisle open for dancing.
- Bluestone patio for outdoor cocktail reception.
- Separately powered to accommodate sound systems, extra lighting, and other necessities.
- Heating and cooling system.
- Attached bar with dual-tap system.
- Gentlemen’s hayloft lounge with grand staircase into barn.
- Three six-foot farm tables made out of reclaimed barn wood available for use.
For more information on The Barn at Flanagan Farm, visit their website.