Happy Wedding Wednesday y’all! Today I bring you another one of my dream wedding venues, The Cordelle, located in none other than in music city, Nashville, TN.
Let me give you a little history lesson on this space:
Built in the late 1800’s, 45 Lindsley’s history started with the steamboat culture of the mighty Cumberland River. Over the years it has been home to a family that made “cure-all ointments” and survived a fire in which it was nearly lost. The walls are rich with stories displayed by the original patina you see on them today: this is the history of Rutledge Hill, the history of Nashville. The Victorian is one of the last remaining homes of that era in the neighborhood. Sharing this historic backdrop with friends, family and colleagues adds character to any event.
I discovered The Cordelle while scrolling through Instagram during their renovation. I instantly fell in love with rustic feel. You don’t need a thing to make this venue stand out; it’s beautiful just on it’s own. Toss in some string of white lights and see this place shine!
But don’t take my word for it, take a look:
Could y’all believe this is what is used to look like before the renovation?
Here are some of the perks of hosting any event at The Cordelle:
- Located in downtown’s historic Rutledge Hill, less than a mile from Nashville’s state of the art Music City Center Convention Center.
- Clients will have access to the entire property on the day of their event. This will include The Victorian, The Great Hall, The Loft, The Garden and catering kitchen at no additional charge.
- Vendors can be selected without restrictions and a respected vendor list available upon request .
- Clients may provide their own beverage package including alcohol.
- A Site Rep from The Cordelle will be present through the entirety of the event.
- Off-site parking is available at an additional fee or street parking for up to 150 guest count is available at no charge.
- Interior: 175 Seated
- Covered Patio: 60 Seated
- Courtyard: 350 Seated
- Cocktail: 300 Interior Seated / Standing
- Total Capacity Exterior / Interior: 400 per Fire Code