Happy Fri-yay all! Mona and I put together a list for fellow bookies. You know, our soul mates. It’s a list of 12 things that only you bookies, and us, understand. We had a blast putting it together, and we hope you enjoy it!
1. The feels. When you read that one line that it hits your soul that you look around to see if anyone else is feeling the same.
2. When you realize that you’ve found your significant other in a fictional character.
3. Picking a secondary character and telling yourself “yes, you are my child. And I shall name you squishy. Please don’t die.”
4. You will fight with fellow bookies over who’s character you’re married too and who belongs to you! And get into heated discussions over the plot.
5. After finishing a great series and faced with a difficult decision, you ask yourself “what would *insert main character name here* do in this situation?”
6. Find an author you love. Read everything. And then at left feeling empty when its over. What now?
7. The agony of having to wait for the next book in the series!
8. Ugly crying or bursting out laughing in public places. “OMG no. Please don’t cry in the subway. Please don’t do this to me! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy are you so cruel!?”
9. Having to put down your book because of a difficult scene. But then picking it back up because YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
10. Feeling disappointed and cheated after the author ignores so much character development to make their latest plot work.
11. You talk about characters as if they are real people.
12. You mentally argue with the author.
Have your own to add? Sound off below!