This week, we had a request for a tilapia recipe. So here’s a super fast and easy tilapia recipe for you.
Remember I only use organic ingredients in my cooking, and that’s what I recommend using when purchasing your products. Later on, we’ll be having a more in depth break down about the levels of organic food labels. But for now, let’s get on with this recipe.
- Tilapia Fillets
- My Special Seasoning: A mix of coarse sea salt, whole pepper corn, and aromatic herbs.
- 1 Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Step 1: Using a Misto Olive Oil sprayer, spray the pan with the olive oil.
- Step 2: Lay the tilapia on pan
- Step 3: Squeeze the lemon over the tilapia, seasoning, and drizzle olive oil.
- Step 4: Toss the lemon peel over the fish.
- Step 5: Slide into the oven, and broil until golden.
You could serve over a bed of my Kale greens. Here is a recipe:
- Kale Swiss Chard
- 1 tbs Vegan/Organic butter
- Veggie Broth
- My Special Seasoning
- Step 1: Cook down the onions with the garlic.
- Step 2: Add the mushroom and and butter.
- Step 3: Add the kale, veggie broth, and seasoning.
- Step 4: Cook until it’s tender.
- Step 5: Serve under the tilapia and enjoy.
Don’t forget to enter our latest giveaway! Enter for your chance to win and E.L.F. Beauty Journal.
If you make this recipe, make sure you share it on your social media with the hashtag #NLfoodie.
Healthy Foodie Editor